The Iveagh Garden 4* Hotel:
CHEF required to operate across a very busy 4* Kitchen operation - lunch, dinners and corporate events - Full Time Contracts Available
Full time position for experienced Chefs in a busy food operation, catering for lunch, bar food and room service alongside event catering to a high standard.
- Applicants must have at least 2 years demonstrable experience.
- Ideal candidates will have experienced gained in a similar setting over the last 3 years
- A good level of English is essential.
- Applicants should work well under pressure and have a passion for food preparation and great ingredients!
- Ability to develop your skills across a varied and high quality menu - succession planning across the division will be encouraged.
Applicants MUST have valid work permit
Please forward your CV by email and we will contact you to arrange an interview.
To apply today, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPETITIVE RATES OF PAY!
FULL TIME PERMANENT ROLES AND WORK TRIALS AVAILABLE
ALL COVID-19 PROTOCOLS ARE IN PLACE AND SAFETY TRAINING WILL BE DELIVERED AS PART OF THE INDUCTION PROCESS FOR ALL CANDIDATES