The Olema Group are delighted to announce a new vacancy at two of the city's most exciting new restaurants. Located on Dublin's Harcourt Street in the heart of the city, Elle' Bar & Bistro and the Harcourt Bar & Garden are two of Dublin's busiest restaurants with a combined garden capacity at over 200 guests.
Elle's Bar & Bistro - Botanical Garden Terrace - 4.6 OpenTable Review
Elle’s Bistro utilises the freshest local ingredients, blending a traditional bistro menu with seasonal Irish produce. The library is a cosy space, perfect for a cocktail or a quick bite, while the main dining area is perfect for more formal dining. The Botanical Garden Terrace is one of the cities hippest dining spots catering to outdoor dining.
In addition to our seasonal menu, we offer fine wines, craft beers and classic cocktails to suit your dining experience. Our cocktail menu uses premium spirits, fresh juices and all of our syrups are made in house by our highly skilled mixologists.
Harcourt Bar & Garden Lounge - 4.7 OpenTable Review - Dublin's Most Booked Restaurant in June 2021
The Harcourt Bar is Dublin City Centres newest addition, boasting a chic interior with a spacious outdoor garden lounge. With outdoor and indoor areas of all sizes on offer, from booth style seating to lounge and semi-private areas, the HH caters for all events.
We have mouth-watering food on the menu too, with light bites to go along with our premium drinks selection while you catch up with friends or our pizza menu to try with our beer selection while you watch the match.
We are now recruiting for the people to deliver an exceptional guest experience.
- Do you possess the WOW! Factor?
- Can you deliver exceptional service?
- Do you have the drive and ambition to succeed?
- Have you a background in guest service or hospitality and you're ready to take it to the next level!?
- Will you be a champion with us and join a results driven team...Then we want to hear from you!
Key tasks will include:
- Operating on a shift basis for Lunch and Evening service
- Managing table allocations across our online management platform OpenTable
- Demonstrating Exceptional guest service
- Greeting & advising guests through lunch, dinner and bar service
DAYTIME HOURS available and/or EVENING 12.00pm - 10.00pm - will include busy weekend shifts
- Previous experience in a similar high end or 4* Operation - demonstrable level of skill and expertise in this area
- Tech savy and good knowledge of the Dublin social scene
- Exceptional Guest Service skills
- Highly motivated and organised with a 'Yes I Can Do!' approach
- Standards driven
VERY COMPETITIVE RATES OF PAY - plus gratuities
Experience/Qualifications desired but not essential:
- Basic Food Hygiene Certification
- 1-2 Years Minimum in a 4* Hotel Setting
- Continuous training
- Succession plans and promotions
- Uniform supplied
- Social Events
- Further career development