Room Attendants / Housekeeping Assistants & Linen Porters 4* Property - FULL AND PART TIME ROLES AVAILABLE
Flexible shifts available from 2 days to 5 days per week
Dublin’s first fully sustainable hotel.
A modern take on traditional luxury, the four-star Iveagh Garden Hotel is an urban oasis just steps from Grafton Street. Opened in February 2018, the Iveagh Garden Hotel offers the lowest carbon footprint of any Irish Hotel and is Europe's first sustainable hotel.
Key Responsibilities of this role are:
- To clean and service guest bedrooms and bathrooms to the highest standards
- To clean and service corridors and public areas across site
- To conduct deep cleaning tasks on a regular schedule
- To maintain service rooms in a clean & organised condition at all times.
- To ensure a high level of hotel and guest security at all times
- To report all lost property and maintenance issues to Supervisors
- To greet all guests in a warm and a friendly manner.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Must have previous successful experience as an accommodation assistant in a 4* or high volume hotel
- Must have a professional and friendly approach
- Must be team player and have the ability to multi task
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be available to work between 7am and 7pm (not consecutively)
- Must have excellent time keeping skills
- Good level of spoken English is required
- Continuous Training
- Uniform supplied
- Social Events
- Further career development
All Covid-19 Safety Measures and protocols in place - Full Training delivered