Kitchen Assistant jobs in Dublin
The Iveagh Garden 4* Hotel:
Kitchen Assistants & Chefs - required to operate across a very busy 4* Kitchen operation - lunch, dinners and corporate events over a very busy SUMMER AHEAD - STARTING FROM AUGUST 2021 - Full Time Contracts Available.
Full time position for experienced Kitchen Assistants in a busy food operation, catering for lunch, bar food and room service alongside event catering to a high standard.
- Applicants must have at least 1 year demonstrable experience in a kitchen setting.
- A good level of English is essential.
- Applicants should work well under pressure and have a passion for food preparation and great ingredients! Learning from a team of established Chefs !
- Ability to develop your skills across a varied and high quality menu - succession planning across the division will be encouraged.
- Applicants MUST have valid work permit.
COMPETITIVE & HIGH RATES OF PAY! FULL TIME PERMANENT ROLES AND WORK TRIALS AVAILABLE.
STARTING AUGUST 2021. ALL COVID-19 PROTOCOLS ARE IN PLACE AND SAFETY TRAINING WILL BE DELIVERED AS PART OF THE INDUCTION PROCESS FOR ALL CANDIDATES